The Postgraduate Program in Information Science (PGCIN/UFSC) has a Secretariat of Education, that has a secretary for Postgraduate Education.
Functions of the secretariat:
- organize and keep student data up to date;
- organize class diaries for subjects;
- proceed with the registration of students;
- organize the processes to be submitted to the collegiate bodies;
- register the themes of the students’ completion papers;
- organize the schedule of evaluations of the final work;
- prepare reports, review and write notices and summons;
- secretary and write minutes of collegiate meetings;
- have under their care minutes, opinions, student data, correspondence received and sent and all office material related to the secretariat.
Telefone:(+55) 48 3721-2234